Selling Marvel Comics Star Wars set

I am amassing funds for a new tool so have decided it’s time to part with my Marvel Star Wars comic collection…

Most are first printings in near mint to very fine condition. Alas - the number 1 is a reprint.
Most of the rest of the set of 110+ items are first printings plus some extras and duplicates.

107 in the original set with 3 annuals 1977-1987 vintage. - Acid free bags & boards.

Estimated retail value is in excess of $600 - but most are only ever interested in buying the 15 or so to finish their own collection - not the entire set. I’m selling the set. I;m not interested in breaking this set up or selling bits & pieces.

I’ll consider offers starting at $500 as reasonable. I’ll keep this post going for a week before a sale or a post on Craigslist.

I’d like this to go to a good home with an interested fan, but then what you do with it after purchase is your own business.

I’ll be happy to bring the collection up to the space for inspection by any interested party today or any evening in the coming week.

SW Comics

These are still available.