Seeking life casting services

Hey everyone, found this place in my search to get a lifecast done. I need a full head cowl lifecast so if you can do it, or know someone anywhere in the DFW area that can please let me know. Thanks!

btw…i have contacted and visited all the mold making suppliers in town. Aswell as googled and contacted various mold makers, sfx makeup artists, etc… with no luck. So finally i stumbled onto DMS and here i am.

1 Like

@Hanna_Kessler moved off to Austin. She was teaching the life-casting classes. Perhaps someone here knows of a vendor that can help out.

edit – You might call Reynolds Advanced Materials in Carrollton. Google them for their phone number. It’s a link, so it wouldn’t let me copy/paste the number. They are the supplier, and they might know which of their customers they could refer you to.

1 Like

Local: (214) 421-4377

https://dallasmakerspace.org/wiki/Miscellaneous_Suppliers

1 Like

thanks for dryad, i edited my post to reflect the researsh and leg work i’ve done so far. But yes i have reached out to them with no success, as well as any other mold makers, fx artists, etc i could find in the dfw area until i stumbled onto dms.

1 Like