Seeking Fiber laser metal work experience

Excuse me if this is in the wrong place, but I figured I might have just as much luck if not more luck over here in metal shop, but in summary from my post i made in laser. I am looking to gain experience on fiber lasers if anyone has leads. Full post below:

Hello all! Passionate member of the Dallas Makerspace here, where I’ve developed and quenched my knowledge for CO2 laser cutting and engraving. My hands-on experience spans a variety of materials, but im looking to expand that knowledge into metal.

Recently, my interest has grown towards the more complex and powerful industrial fiber laser cutters and gyro fiber laser markers/etchers. Although my practical experience with these machines is limited, I’ve started to acquaint myself with key components and their brands such as Yaskawa, CypCut, RayTools, and laser sources from JPT, Raycus, and IPG.

While I’ve been diligent about adhering to safety protocols with CO2 lasers at the Makerspace, I understand that fiber lasers, especially those exceeding kilowatts, require even greater attention to safety. I’m committed to extending my knowledge in this area.

I am excited about the possibility of importing one of these machines in the future. However I recognize this ambition involves substantial investment, both financially and in terms of time and effort, and I’m prepared to rise to these challenges. That’s why I’m here, making this humble request for guidance and hands-on learning opportunities. I’m ready to invest my time and effort into mastering the operation of these machines, and promise to carry forward the spirit of this community by sharing my learnings with others.

Thanks for considering my request and appreciate any leads given. I eagerly await the chance to learn from any wisdom.

Tanner

Duplicate of …