Seeking Entrepreneur

Hello DMS,

My name is Sheneka, I started my first company 7 years ago (https://www.emerituscs.com). It is a clinical engineering firm that is doing well and making plans to expand. I am in the process of using lean methodologies to determine what our next move will be. We have a product idea that requires someone with knowledge of consumer electronic manufacturing and a cyber-security service program that we are looking to build out. I am looking for entrepreneurs who like working in start-ups and building something from scratch. If DSM is not the right place for me to look, can someone suggest an start-up / incubator group that might have people with these skill sets wanting to work on a new project. If you have theses skill sets, want to work on a project with me, or know someone that would, please ping me.

Thanks in advance

We’re Just Fixing A
Few Things!
We hope to be back online very soon.
Please try again in a few minutes.
(Error 502)

– ? –

Brian,
Thanks for letting me know the link is acting funny. Not sure why. It works find if I go directly to it but going through the blog seems to break something. Weird…

www.healthwildcatters.com

These guys are great. They have their Spring pitch day coming up next week.

Phil

Thanks Phil. I’ll look into it.

The Code and Coffee Group tends to be a good networking opportunity and so is a few of the other VCC events.

Also, check your inbox here. I’ve sent you something that would help greatly.

The company I work for is looking to do more with the Capital Factory both here in Dallas and in Austin. Might check them out…

Thanks John. I sure will.