Screen Printing Special Interest Group

I’d like to learn printing and making screens. I don’t have any know how to contribute yet, but will help where I can to get this happening.

3 Likes

I would love to take a screen printing class, and make shirts. Any upcoming classes?

I taught one last weekend, and will post another soon. Astrud is teaching a variety of cool screen printing classes. @Hardsuit

We are also going to have a screen printing day for all those that have made their own screens towards the end of this month.

2 Likes

I was thinking about a screen printing group thing just this week, bravo!

I am so excited to find this I had signed up for all classe
This week and last and had to cancel ( I am stuck in south Florida) but will be back ready for all please let me know if there is any thing I can help with looking forward to meeting all[quote=“CaryF300, post:6, topic:19058”]
dad
[/quote]

2 Likes

Welcome aboard, Astrud and I host the Screen Printing Basics - Printing on paper. (daymaker class 9-15 and an evening class 9-18 ) All methods discussed apply to all aspects of screen printing. There is also a 4 color separation using 1 screen class coming up on 9-21. Look forward to seeing you!

4 Likes

Super excited will be back from Irma next week

Hey John. It’s Todd Bloom. We met in laser training I do boxes and belts. Anyways I was contacting you about screen printing class today. I signed up for the one on 24 th and then had to bail on it but I still paid $30 so is it cool if I come to the one today. It says it’s full but I wanted to check with you. I wasn’t quite sure how to message through this app so I just found one of past topics and clicked on it.

ToddBloom
[email protected]

1 Like

Sorry I meant the class on 14th of January

Thanks for all you do John!
I would be interested in screen printing 2.0 :hugs:. You know I’ve always got to take it to the next level. I’ll bounce some ideas off you later to see if, and how they are doable.

Anita

1 Like

I have a homemade screen drying cabinet if you are interests or I can just throw it away