Screen Printing Class on Dec 5

I have a class for screen printing tees on Dec 5. We will be using the current DMS 2 color design to practice, the class will be free to members who just want to learn and $15 for members who want to take a shirt home or bring a shirt. ($5 for non members, $20 for non members respectively)

In the class I will go over:

• How to setup your screens using a vinyl mask and talk about how to use photo emulsion (no demo on emulsion).
  • How to get the press setup with screens and then a full hands on demo where everyone gets to ink and dry a shirt or two.
  • Then I will cover the cleanup process and how to maintain the public screens.
  • Bonus Round* - How to fold shirts like you worked at a retail store for way too long.

link to the class - still waiting on eventbright.

3 Likes

Any chance there’s going to be a not-Friday class at some point?

I have done some single color home made stuff at home, but would like to learn the 2 color process. I will be there.

Looking fwd to see the eventbrite. I have 2 non-members interested in this class.
EDIT: Any updates on the eventbrite?

I’ll make the next one a weekend class. That Friday was totally open on the calendar so I took it.

There are 170 shirts to print so there will be a couple more classes.

I will try to make it!

Sent from a Payphone.

The event is now live on Eventbrite so go and grab your tickets. Only 20 total spots.

2 Likes

thanks for getting that all setup alex

2 Likes

Might be late, have to pick up baby at daycare.

Looking forward to the next class!!

1 Like