Science Committee Meeting Potluck - Saturday Evening July 25 @ 7 PM

Science Committee will have their next meeting on Saturday, July 25, 2015, at 7 P.M. Bring your favorite food or beverage and let’s talk about what we want to do in Science Committee. We need to discuss the type of work benches, shelves, seats and equipment that we want. What kind of projects do you hope to do. We also need to decide what to do with the brewing equipment and other old equipment.

Science Committee will have their next meeting on Saturday, July 25, 2015, at 7 P.M. Bring your favorite food or beverage and let’s talk about what we want to do in Science Committee. We need to discuss the type of work benches, shelves, seats and equipment that we want. What kind of projects do you hope to do. We also need to decide what to do with the brewing equipment and other old equipment.

Bumping this post as the Potluck is tomorrow evening.

JAG “Git Er’ Done” MAN

2 Likes

I plan to be there. I hope we are not the only ones…

Thanks for the bump, @JAGMAN.

…X…

I am planning on being at the meeting, and hopefully we can work something out with the brewing equipment. Have we worked out something with the fire marshal to continue brewing on site?

Folks,

We had a good turnout for the Science Committee Potluck and discussed current and future projects. Also, the space was reorganized substantially so that there is now considerably more room.

Shoutout to @Awesomer and @Tony for doing a fantastic job of helping to identify viable equipment and moving things around.

So again, a big thank you to them and everyone else who showed up!

JAG “Biomedical Chair / Loveseat” MAN

P.S. Please let me know when the next aquaponics class is - I missed the first one due to Blacksmithing

1 Like