Scheduling a tour for new member

Hi there! I have heard great things about this makerspace and was hoping to join. However, I was wondering if it was possible to receive a tour of the facility first? I am free next week after 5 pm on weekdays, but of course, if that isn’t a convenient time, please let me know.
Thanks!
Mackenzie

I could do a tour monday or Wednesday at 5. We have lots of fun stuff to learn about and play with. What all are you interested in?
Randy

also a new member here and I’m off Mondays and wednesdays! Can you help me with getting a key fob and signed into the computer next monday?

Yes I can help get you setup monday. I’ll probably be there tonight as well by about 7pm

Hi Randy! Monday at 5 would be perfect! I am mainly interested in any sculpture, ceramic, or printmaking equipment. Would it be ok if my roommate tagged along? She is also an artist and is interested in the facility.

Hi there! I’m also looking to join. Would it be okay for me to tag along with this tour tomorrow?

1 Like

Sure , meet at the main entrance. If you get there early and someone else is coming in, go inside and fill out the form on the kiosks. If you haven’t been vaccinated yet please wear a proper mask.

Perfect! Thank you, Randy. I will see you tomorrow.

1 Like

Thank you both! See you all tomorrow :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just to be clear, masks are required no matter what your currebt vaccination status.

Thanks for helping with tours, and I hope you all enjoy the space!

Ya I didn’t word that sentence right. There are things that look like masks but don’t provide protection for the person wearing it or others around them, we don’t check for N95 masks but thats what I would consider to be a proper mask vs a blue surgical mask or something with air gaps.

3 Likes

I’m running a little late, picking up some electrical parts nearby but still waiting on them to be brought out.