Scanner at Space?

The printer/scanner here at Wayne’s shop is dead. (a moment of silence) Can the copy machine at the space scan to a file? Or is there a generic scan to file machine at the space? I’m trying to avoid an hour and a half round trip to the house and I know some of you are night owls also.

1 Like

Yes, but the copy machine is tricky to use. I have not personally done it.

@StanSimmons Stan, do you have any tips to give her?

I believe Creative Arts has one too.

1 Like

I love you guys. How did I live without you?!

4 Likes

Bring a flash drive. I have not been successful in getting the scanner to send to an email. It might work to a flash drive, and I *** believe *** that there’s a port for a flash drive. Haley had it send to her email, but she’s got a gmail account, and mine is yahoo.

2 Likes

There is an Epson scanner in the Print Making room.

To use the scanner option on the Copier, bring an USB stick. Save to “Box” as the device.

4 Likes

The copier by the interactive room is great. Maybe everyone else just caught it on an “office space” day but I was able to scan send to Yahoo and Gmail no problem and make a copy

1 Like

I scanned a 106 page document. Color then B&W as I was emailing it next and the color version was too massive.

Once you stick the flash drive in the top port, it should show up on the destination list.

Best of luck.

2 Likes

Thanks guys. At 3:30a I realized the bid was not the one he needed answered. I didn’t even get a chance to test. (But now i know who hangs out at the space at 3am.) Will go back up today and test just for my own knowledge.
You are all so wonderful. Thank you for your help.