Sawgrass Print Manager Not Opening - Personal Printer

Did you get the issue fixed and if so how? Mine is doing this exact thing. Like maybe I have another monitor and it’s there but I’ve never use a second monitor. I’ve uninstalled the software and reinstalled twice. I’ve also tried showing stacked pages and it doesn’t show up there either. When I click on PM to try to open it my screen will flash but won’t open

Sawgrass Print Manager runs on the computer that is attached to the dye sub printer. It doesn’t run on any other system. You shouldn’t be able to uninstall software from that system.

I’ve had the printer since 2017. This happened one other time and I removed it completely from my computer and reinstalled PM. I was printing fine. I turned my back and my granddaughter was like pushing buttons on my keyboard like mad woman. It flashes like it’s opening then nothing but an error message saying it is already running.

Michele Austin
Austin Engraving and Sublimation
[email protected]

I’m not sure if “stacked pages” means one of these techniques, but here’s where we usually go with stuff that’s not visible, but seems to be running “on another screen”…

Sorry, probably not helpful, as the “cascade” option has changed to “stacked” without them checking with me first, so I now know you’ve already tried at least that 1 technique…