Save the Mexican Pizza

This is mixed news for me. This is one of those items that I love to eat, even though I hate what all those refried beans do to my digestive system with no gall bladder.

If I believed in colon cleanses, this would probably be the most unclean but highly effective purge for me. :scream:

1 Like

They may be bringing it back, however I’d expect to still get the wrong order. Lol

1 Like

Well the wife decided with half of Denton county to get the Mexican Pizza today. Still not the same without the green onions.

4 Likes

Good lord, I haven’t been to Taco Bell since 1978, stoned (wasn’t everybody?), in a Pinto with a very waspy boy from Greenwich Connecticut. He used to get hideous tacos. I used to get grotesque burritos. Thank christ he moved on to Newsweek Magazine, and I moved on to Texas.

I’m not about to repeat any of those experiences.
So I can’t sign the petition (nor imagine what a mexican pizza is).

2 Likes

David wins again!

1 Like

From an internal Yum! Brands email:

"Because of the incredible love for the Mexican Pizza, we have begun selling out across the country. We will communicate this to our fans later this week. The Mexican Pizza will return later this year; you’ll hear more from us as that date approaches.

“We know seeing this product temporarily leave again so soon will be hard for some fans, but this is also an opportunity to continue fueling the Mexican Pizza love while ensuring you and your teams are set up for success in the week ahead.”

See Taco Bell May Stop Selling Mexican Pizza Next Week - TheStreet

Wait. They’re pulling it because too many people want it?

1 Like

You can’t always get what you want

You’re old enough to know this!

2 Likes

I listen to that song too.

1 Like

What ironically popped up today in my Pandora

1 Like

Karma! That or tracking software.