Sale at UNT Surplus, tables/shelves etc

There’s a UNT surplus sale on June 27th-29th.

I thought @Team_Logistics or Classroom might be interested. There are pictures and price list in the link. There’s a lot of tables and shelves in the later pictures

And yes, a lot of looms and fiberarts equipment. Sadly, they are dismantling the Textiles and Fiberarts program at UNT. :frowning:

BTW, these are fantastic deals on the floor looms if anyone has wanted one. Most are larger looms and excellent brand, around $850, a steal for these. And lots of related equipment

(And in case you’re wondering, I was was watching for anything interesting, but fiberarts at DMS has what we need or they didn’t have any of my wishlist items)

https://m.facebook.com/pg/untsurplus/photos/?tab=album&album_id=497391404136835

2 Likes

There are some anti-strain mats on there that I can see being very nice for some areas in the workshop area. Also, the lockers could be a cool personal storage solution. Couple of giant white boards for the classrooms. Some good stuff!

These padded benches could be really nice for the new lobby!

2 Likes

I’m working Thursday until 4 (real job training. Boo) but I have the Tacoma. If anyone goes and they have the felting pads for $2 I’ll pay for them

1 Like