Safety Class Needed

Greetings All,

I am a new member to DMS and would like to take the safety class needed use equipment in the medal shop or to either take additional classes to be certified on welders, plasma cutters, etc… I have been using a mig/flux core welder at home since March of 2017. Due to the schedule of my law enforcement job, I only have availability Monday - Wednesday. Looking to see if there is anyone that is available to help me out. Thanks in advance, Leo

1 Like

Hail and well met adventurer. Expect to see several replies over the weekend from our esteemed trainers.

I’ll see if I can get something scheduled one of those evenings. @Team_Metal_Shop anyone got any training classes pending?

Jim,
I would like to talk to you after the meeting tomorrow. I would like to start doing a couple of safety classes each month or as needed.
Let’s talk tomorrow.

Robert

1 Like

Thank you!!!

I just submitted a Hot Process Safety class, scheduled for Nov. 10, but it’s a Sunday. If nothing else pops up on the calendar, I’ll be up there Monday Nov 11.

2 Likes

Thanks Tom, I am working on Sunday but if you can make it up on Monday I will be there. Just let me know what time.

Leo

If you want to meet at 3:00 PM, we could knock it out pretty quickly.

But thoroughly of course. :laughing:

3 Likes

Thanks, I can be there at 3pm on Nov 11th. See you then.

1 Like