Rolling Tool Chest (claimed)

great shape rolling tool chest; I moved into an apartment this year and can’t justify keeping this.

Asking $200
This is the newer version of the unit: https://www.harborfreight.com/tool-storage/tool-chests-roller-cabinets/44-in-x-22-in-double-bank-red-roller-cabinet-64133.html

main difference is the dimensions changed slightly. This one I have is 42" long, 18" deep, and 40" high

I live in Addison, and can wheel it out and help load. Can’t meet at the space unfortunately since I can’t get this into the truck on my own.

Cheers,
~H

If anyone needs it delivered in the north Dallas area I have a truck with a liftgate and don’t mind helping relocate the toolbox for a little gas money. This toolbox weighs just under 300 pounds. I moved the biggest toolbox that Harbor Freight sells for a friend the other weekend. It was near 1,000 pounds for the base unit and hutch.

2 Likes

What’s the height of the unit? I checked the HF link and couldn’t find it, not even in the user manual. I assume that the 44"x22" dimensions are width x height.

If the height is in the 34" - 36" range, I’ll take it. Height spec is so I can put an MDF top on it for use as a mitre saw stand.

When do you need it gone? I’m leaving tonight for Austin for some contract work and wont’ return until the weekend or early next week.

It’s 40" high.

I actually just realized they changed the dimensions slightly.

It’s 42" long, 18" deep, and 40" tall. It also has a lip at the top that can act as a wrapper for a wood top.

Trying to get it gone sooner than later, but if it’s still here then it’s here. Not gonna resort to a pawn shop or anything like that.