RFID Rings and some characters

We have RFID rings in the gift shop now! If you buy one send me a PM and I’ll help you get it activated. :grin:

13 Likes

What size ranges do we have? Thanks.

Do those replace the fobs? If so, I’d definitely like to get one and get it activated.

Thanks!

DD

Wide range of sizes, think they were in mm, though too small for my hands. I’ll grab the actual sizes when I’m in next (or someone else can take a look)

We can make the ring have the same ID and your current fob, so you can have them both.

2 Likes

You can use both a fob and a ring. :slight_smile: Send me a PM and we can coordinate a time.

1 Like

Thank you, Julie, I will! Covered up right now but should be able to get in to the 'Space in a day or two.

DD

These are neat!

Reminder for some: rings can present a bit of a safety hazard when working around/hands close to spinning or grabby tools, e.g. table saw, lathe, grinders, mills, etc. Take them off (along with any other jewelry and what-not) to avoid losing important parts of your body. Even if you are blessed with polydactylism.

6 Likes

@mblatz :: Excellent and wise advice!

Yep. Some body parts never grow back; I tried.

There’s a reason my media production company is called ShortHandedProductions… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

:rofl: Sounds like there’s a good story here…

1 Like

I would like to get a RFID ring, I’ve left my keyfob on my keychain with a USB thumbdrive stuck in the Dynatorch one too many times and locked myself out of the building or in the front office area.

Do we have more of them?

I am supposed to order more, I just need to find time do it. I’ll try to order more in the next couple of days. :grin:

4 Likes

I bought the last ring!

Can someone please help me get it activated? TIA.