Return our safety glasses

Our box of safety glasses is down to one. this means people are not returning them. there is a name for that - theft.
If you’ve taken one, here is your chance to return them. If I have to search the film to see who grabbed one and not returned one it will be considered theft and I will see you banned from DMS.

1 Like

Sorry, I’m guilty of 1 pair, I used them during a class because I was to lazy to walk out to my car and get mine. I walked out with them by accident on top my head. I hung them on my car visor and just keep forgetting to take them back in. I’ll bring them back this afternoon.

7 Likes

Safety glasses show up and get left in the Elab. Not sure what areas they come form.

Thank you

1 Like

Classroom has a similar problem with power strips. We started with twelve and we are down to eight not counting the one we gave to Machine Shop for the Sherline table.

2 Likes

those should at least stand out since they’re big and yellow (unless they’ve walked out the door).
were those dedicated to any particular classrooms so that if we spot one we can return it to one of the classrooms?

They are all marked Classroom.

Except for the one on the Sherline table, please return them to one of the classrooms. Thanks.