Resin and silicon left in CA for group

As promised, I’ve dropped off some pint size bottles of silicon and resin. they are in a brown box on top of the brown cabinet in CA. BTW, that brown cabinet is getting emptied and will ‘go away’. If the Resin Sig wants to claim it for storage until we move, that can probably happen. Cheers!

9 Likes

Thank you Nick!

You rock Nick!

Which cabinet? We went to grab it and couldn’t find the box.

The brown cabinet by the Thor sewing machine.

It REALLY pisses me off that someone stole the casting resin and mold making material I donated. According to Stan, the cameras retain a 2 week period of video. I dropped it off Jan20 and it was noticed to be missing within a 3 day period. So if @uglyknees or @BarkingChicken or @Kriskat30 or @Photomancer want to look at some video I would really like to find out who. There have been some intermittent outages in the video system so let us hope it wasn’t during this interval. It should be a pretty quick view if the cabinet scene. the box will be there and then it isn’t.
Cheers!

3 Likes

@Draco I know you offered to look though video footage a while back for things, does the offer still stand?

Also, is there a primer somewhere on how to access the cameras? I’ve never been taught how.

@tomthm has offered to watch security video too. He’s under the weather at the moment, FYI.

1 Like

I’ll do it.

Edit.

Will come by Space tomorrow and do it. Any that want to join me, let me know. I’ll provide some eats … sleuthing is hungry work.

4 Likes

I’m free wednesday late. i’ll blow through if anyone’s looking for emotional support while scanning footage. unless it’s an exclusively board memebers task? I make a mean pot of popcorn.

1 Like

I don’t understand the concept of someone seeing a box on top of a cabinet and saying “mine now.” But I’m readying my pitchforks and torches.

@draco did a look through and it looks like the cabinet is in a blind spot. If you wanted to do a deeper dive and see if you can figure out who might have been coming/going at that point maybe that would be helpful? I’m not sure what else we can do without being able to see when the box went missing (besides looking for people carrying boxes).

Is this something I can do from home? I don’t have the ability to sit at the space for hours but can do it at home.

1 Like