Requesting TIG training

Hi, am I able to request a tig welding training session? Could I combine it with the hot process before hand as well? More than willing to pay for a solo session.

There’s one person who teaches TIG at DMS currently, that’s @rlisbona

If you can wait until my vaccine kicks in (Late April, Early May) they’ll be two TIG teachers :wink:

I can teach a TIG class on the 28th. @dryad2b has been teaching the Hot Process class. If she is available I can setup the TIG class so Hot process is right before it.
Randy

If you can make 1pm 3/28 for the Hot Process Safety, I’ll put that class out there.

1 Like

A TIG class for Sunday March 28 at 2PM will show up on the calendar for registering about 10PM Thursday night. I dropped the Hot Process Requirement so people can take that class just before the TIG class. But I will be checking with her so don’t sign up for TIG unless you have had or will take the hot process class on the 28th

3 Likes

Trying to get all of my welding training done for a project. Will there be any more TIG trainings added to the schedule @rlisbona? Or @malcolmputer (if vaccine has kicked in for you).

I could do a class on the 25th, im in over my head with home projects right now

5 Likes

Would absolutely be down for that! totally understand the personal projects :+1:

Should I just keep an eye out on the calendar?!

Hi! I’m signed up for the hot process on the 19thand would love to get my welding training done, so you have another that will be ready for you! Your time would be extremely appreciated! Thank you so much!

Also, I see a basic MIG welding class for the 17th, 9am but it says registration is closed. Does that mean its full?

No. It’s a little odd. HB Smart put a long cancellation date on it, so it never really opened. He should reply tonight, and it’ll probably be open once we get the cancellation date thing fixed.

1 Like

I’ll post a class, maybe @malcolmputer can do one sooner

1 Like

Thank you so much!

That would be awesome!

I’m probably not going to beat Randy at getting on on the calendar, I’ve still got a few more days of waiting before I’m at maximum immunity, but rest assured I can’t wait to be up there.

1 Like

If you want to follow along, there may be an update here MIG welding training

fingers crossed it opens up, I’m keeping my calendar open for it.

Most definitley!

TIG class for sunday April 25 should show up on the calendar this Saturday about 11:22AM

4 Likes