Request for a class: Woodshop basic after hours or weekend

I’ve been watching the class schedule for a week or so now and don’t see any classes offered except for noon on weekdays. Is there a plan to offer them on a more flexible schedule? Just trying to avoid taking a day off for it.

2 Likes

Seconded! I would like to take a Woodshop class but don’t get off work until 5.

You might want to page @Team_Woodshop. (I edited your title from Wordshop to Woodshop - hope that was ok)

I will schedule a few this month. Also 102.

2 Likes

Mark, I was just checking in on this thread for any updates on evening basic course, thanks for anything you can do to add evening opportunities. Thanks, Dave

Would a daytime classes on the weekend be ok? It gets really busy in the evening and class would be an inconvenience for a lot of people.

works for me. early mornings on weekends are awesome at the makerspace, but not sure if people can manage to drag themselves up there for a class.

I will set one up before I leave today.

+1 for an early morning weekend class. It is so hard to get into these and i’ve been a member for over a year

The weekend class is Saturday, 7/21 at 10AM. There is a 102 class that will start at 2PM the same day if you are interested. They should show up in the system today or tomorrow.

Hello, not seeing this on the calendar. Can I still attend?

It takes 72 hours to post. It should be on tonight or tomorrow at midnight.

Just added two evening Woodshop 101 classes to the calendar - Aug 1 & Aug 3, 7-9:30PM. Will hit the calendar in 72 hours.