Renewing Membership

How do I renew my membership?
I still have access to this account (to ask this question) … but when signing up on the Dallas Makerspace Website, i’m only given the option for a new membership.
Thank you!
Joe

Are you using dallasmakerspace.org/makermanager?

I believe, not sure, but you can restart you membership there and anything tied to your prior training, etc, will be there when you renew.

2 Likes

I believe it’s under Accounts:
https://accounts.dallasmakerspace.org/accounts/clientarea.php

Then click Services and Place A New Order.

Thank you!
Is there a way to merge account names? Or are they separate things?
This (talks) user name is different than this one.

I think they’re separate things but I’m not sure on that.

what’s the best way to get a keyfob?

Best bet is to make arrangements with someone who will be at the space to let you in at a certain time, then you can go grab a new fob and set it up.

rock. :metal:
thanks

Talk’s name is separate; it’s not worth the trouble to try and force it.

A “new service” is what you want when you login to your existing account via accounts.dallasmakerspace.org (so it will keep your prior training etc, ensure you order through that dashboard), but if you qualify for a discount open a ticket first with [email protected] to get the promo code for checkout (we offer discounts for Students, Retirees, First Responders, and Veterans).

Cheers,
-Jim

thanks, Jim.
where would I view my “current” certifications … ie ones from before.

There are a few ways to do it:

• via the kiosk in the common area. Scan your fob and it shows you; it can even print a receipt with all of it
  • via the Jump server or any windows computer at DMS (the command to run in Powershell is: net user /domain <username> where you of course fill in your DMS username)
  • the voting rights website, but given this website is known to be buggy use it with caution: https://votingrights.dallasmakerspace.org
  • you can ask Infrastructure to send you a list. If you PM me your DMS username I’d be more than happy to help.

-Jim

thanks.
the voting rights page showed … some stuff. i’ll pm you.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Adding on Family Members

5 posts were split to a new topic: John Rigler 2023-11-10