Reminder: November Ceramics Committee Meeting - November 7, 2018

It’s that time of the month again! Please note that the location of this month’s meeting will take place back in the Ceramics area (I have corrected the small white board on the big cabinet to reflect this change). We will be discussing a special agenda item regarding the kilns. If you are interested and would like to weigh in, it is advised that you attend. If you cannot make it or have any questions, feel free to message me personally.

Hope to see everyone there!

4 Likes

Please post the agenda

2 Likes

In an effort to increase member attendance and participation, neither Madison nor I will be posting the agenda in a talk thread nor on the wiki prior to the committee meeting. We acknowledge that this was previously done by past committee chairs, but we genuinely feel that posting the agenda items without a concurrent group discussion in a personal setting (as opposed to a virtual setting) is neither valuable nor productive. We encourage everyone to attend. If there is a request to add an agenda item, please feel free to message me and I will most certainly add it. If you are unable to make the meeting or have any questions regarding the meeting, I can answer them through direct messages. Minutes will be posted after the meeting as usual.

I am currently on bed rest, This will have me way behind on what I need to complete next week. I doubt I will be able to make it to the meeting. Please email me the meeting outline at [email protected].

Thank you
Anita Willis

1 Like

I’m not sure if I can get child care for that evening - please forward to me as well or send me a direct message. [email protected]. Thanks

1 Like

I had managed to triple-book myself before I realized that you were planning something so critical as changes to the way the kiln is handled. Unfortunately, one of those things is a class that I don’t want to cancel. I would appreciate it if that discussion could be in the last half of the meeting – i.e., after 7:30

1 Like

It will be the last agenda item.

1 Like