Rego-Fix rep visit very short notice

I bought some personal collets and wrench, very interesting nut design, won’t cam out. Sent an email to Rego-Fix to see if we could get a non profit discount. Local rep just called me and he is in the area so im giving him a tour at 11AM today. If anyone wants to join we’ll be in the woodshop around 11:20

9 Likes

Interesting crown wrench design. Probably great for straight bits, but might make you challenge your religion when working with a wide bit such as the table surfacing bit. All depends on how tall it is.

Edit: Looked at the tech drawing. 12mm height is user friendly. Nice design!

That’s a really useful tool. We should try it.

Its very similar to our existing beat up wrenches, fits in our plastic handle .

Its noticably lower friction when tightening. He brought some high speed toolholders for 60,000rpm. Ive never felt a nut that fits as perfect.

2 Likes

I got this email thread at 8:37 pm.
Do I have to be on active chat to get stuff when it’s posted?

No idea how it works, i get emails a few times a day but not in real time.
This visit was very short notice, the rep called to see if he could stop by while he was in the area. I should be scheduling a tour with a distributor who also sells router bits and any other tool we would need for the machine shop. I haven’t heard from them yet though.
Ill be in tonight to give a tour at 10pm, and sunday at 1. Could meet at 12:30 if you want to learn more about the nuts and collets. And I’ll post when I meet the distributor and I’m hoping we will end up with a price list for common parts we might need
-Randy

Thanks. I’m a mostly a woodshop guy so far but I’d love to learn about machining metal. If I show up for one of your tours can I tag along, or do you have specific people you are giving tours to?
-Bob

Giving a tour tonight about 10 to an aquantence. Sunday im working on adding a stand to the back of the panel saw. Probably done by 2, we could talk metal before or after that