RDWorks YouTube Series

Just ran across an interesting British guy that has a YouTube series on RDWorks. He is up to 112 episodes and I fear that I have dropped into a abyss of lasering greatness.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqCyShJXqnElPTUnxX0mD5A

4 Likes

Well now I have another thing to distract me. Thanks lol

LOL. That’s an awesome description for that ‘thing’ we’ve all experienced on the web. My brother and I describe it like finding a new room on the internet that you never knew was there, through which an entirely new universe of possibilities exist.

And btw, thank you for the links. I can’t wait to get through them. Additionally, I just noticed that Thunder Laser has a really good set of videos as well. ThunderLaser They’re in Chinese (I think) but they have nice subtitles and they’re really short and to the point. In about 20 mins of watching I learned many new items that I was previously unaware of.

I’ve met two users who’ve recently tried downloading RDWorks but received a virus warning. So they cancelled the download. Which is a shame, as having a file 100% ready to go on the laser is the best way to go.

I’ll post a copy of the RDWorks file on the committee drive.

@Lampy. Please take notes, share what you learn.
Link to the user?

1 Like

He has a lot of content but most of his work seems to be about “know thy laser”. Even then test your laser! But there is a lot of explanations of why stuff works the way it does. I have been trying to replicate a lot of his techniques on my home laser cutter. We could probably put together a little troubleshooter chart.

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you for finding these! I’m starting out and could use all the help I can get!

Have you posted a copy of the .exe file? Users were asking today.