Ram key fob programming

Do we have the capability to program a key with our Autell OBDII tool or by any other means?

I’m going to comeback with a strong maybe. Depending on the age of the truck, I believe the Autel can communicate with the secure gateway module. You’ll probably need a pin for your truck, which the dealer may or may not want to give you.

We don’t have the more specialized key programming one, which I think gives you more options. Maybe something we consider getting.

3 Likes

I have programmer

1 Like

Its beem a while since i posted or even logged in here. Thanks for the offer but I got it taken care of.

I wound up buying AlphaOBD and a Bafx OBDII bluetooth reader and qas able to use it to program up some new fobs. This is cabable of reading and programming the other modules in the vehicle too which was pretty cool. I was able to make some adjustments that make driving my dodge a little happier experience.

4 Likes

Howd you do that?? Very curious!

AlphaOBD app and a Bafx OBDII bluetooth reader. I also purchased a obd lock bypas cable that allowed me to program it.

Is the there a guide to do this?!

I dont think so… i suppose i could write something up.

If you need keys programmed i can help you with that. I have everything but the fobs.

How difficult would it be to write up a how too? Iv been trying to find something like this for a year.

I to have a dodge and want to “hack” into it too.