PVC sheets--free

Greetings makers, I have seven sheets of 2’ x 2’ white PVC, each 1/8" thick. Free. Pick-up in Denton.

I would love for these to be put to use. I used them to teach relief printing and engraving. They carve easily with handtools and print well. They would work really well on a CNC (not for use in laser cutters). They are lightweight and can also be used to make collagraphs. Students liked it, but I am taking a different approach in my classes right now.

I’m clearing out my studio–would love for these materials to be put to good use.

Thanks!

2 Likes

I’m sure Printmaking would love to have them. Let me see if anyone is available to do a pickup.

2 Likes

Thank you Hardsuit. If a pick-up doesn’t work for them, perhaps I can meet someone halfway or swing by the space if someone wouldn’t mind meeting me there. Thanks!

If that falls through I can use them.

1 Like

I’ll be going to Denton on Monday evening. Where in Denton are you located?

2 Likes

could science have some of them?

1 Like

define “some”. there’s only seven of them.

Seven. LOL

1 Like

whatever you dont want / need

@tomthm - Yeah, NO. Not if I’m doing the fetching.

@Josh_Melnick - need is never part of the equation. It’s all about the possibilities of what could be.

I live in Denton. PM me and I can pick them up and take them to the space.

2 Likes

Hi Judy! I just sent my address to you. Let me know if you don’t receive it.

Hi Jeff, I just sent my address to you (and to Judy). Thanks everyone, I am so happy these will be used. :grinning:

1 Like

Just sent a response to your PM

1 Like

I have them in my house. I will be at the space tonight at 5:30 for the volunteer committee meeting. I can leave them someplace if I know where.

Printmaking space? South side of new Flex area Workshop.

Any place in particular to leave it?

Judy,

I left them in the print area on two brown chairs.

1 Like

Cool! Paul and Astrud were working in there last night, so ima assume they found an appropriate stash location.
Thanks!

Yes we did, thanks.

1 Like