Public Relations - Vote for New Chair

This Thursday night will be a quick Public Relations meeting to elect a new chair. It will be at 6pm in the Commons Area. Please attend if you any interest in being on the PR Committee.

Adam Oas, who has been an excellent PR chair is stepping down. Adam, thanks for all your hard work. He is traveling back from Houston and will not be here in person.

2 Likes

I Will try to be there. Depends on how my day goes.

I can be there for a few minutes, I am teaching a class at 7

For what it’s worth: I asked Steve to set this meeting up. I will be continuing on as a volunteer for PR, but just do not have the time and freedom of setting my own calendar as much as I would like to these days.

4 Likes

Not sure I’ll be able to make it Thursday. Do we have a list of nominees?

The only one I know of is Steve, I think he would be great at it

A massive crowd showed up for the Public Relations meeting. The 3 of us voted and I am now elected PR Chair “Designate”, pending Board approval tomorrow night.

Technically, there were 21 votes for me with proxy votes.

Real world, we need people active on PR. Anyone is welcome to come to PR meeting. I will post them here and on the bulletin board.

FYI. Committee meetings are the nuts and bolts of how an area of interest runs. If you have an interest in some area of DMS please attend the Committee meeting.

7 Likes

Sorry Steve I was buying a car

2 Likes

Count me in on this

I was one of the proxies, my transmission is sick

Pfft, any excuse these days… :wink:

1 Like