Programming Class subject check

Getting a gut check from the membership for classes to release this quarter. Which would you attend or know someone that would attend?

• Programming Python
  • Programming ReactJS
  • Programming NodeJS
  • Programming Tensorflow

0 voters

I would love to take an ARM or even AVR assembly language programming class from @Bill

From conversations with him, I think it would be a great class!

BTW, sorry for not answering your poll, I don’t even know what the second and third options are…

1 Like

We do already have some NodeJS / React classes happening almost every weekend from 9am to 6pm. So probably not those? Or maybe an expansion of those?

It would be an expansion but also focused more on HS/Collage level Computer Science instead just learning the next hot new tool.

I would really love to see a python class. I already know c++ and assembly but there are several personal and work projects that could use a nice script.

Python classes will be appearing on the calendar in the next day or so.

says your friendly neighborhood honorarium auditor…

3 Likes

Awesome! very happy to hear this

The subject has come up. I do not know if there will be enough interest to warrant doing it.

3 Likes

I would be interested in an AngularJS 2.0 class

1 Like

Selected Python! Looking forward to this.

Interested in assembly language for no practical reason. I did a lot of assemble language work around 1970 and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Is there interest in C or C++ oriented to microcontrollers? I will be posting intro classes for Arduino and Wemos and will be covering a few statements with emphasis on making minor modifications. I’m not the best person to teach C but I may try if nothing shows up in couple of months

I may have to repeat Introduction to C Programming: https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/1901

1 Like