Problems creating an account here on TALK recently? Please try again now! :D

ALL: I believe the issue should be resolved now.

Please either send an email to [email protected], or ask someone to reply to this thread and/or send me a PM on your behalf, if you continue to have problems registering for an account here on our TALK forum.

Thanks for your patience!

Lisa
:smiley:

4 Likes

@LisaSelk, Thanks for handling all things Talk!

2 Likes

Thanks Stan!

Thanks for all you’ve done for Infrastructure, too!

Regarding TALK: To be fair, there are others who help in various ways ~ especially Chris (@John_Marlow) who has been handling the majority of the flags and complaints while I’ve been focusing on trying to find a job, etc. (Thanks Chris!!!)

1 Like

It has been brought to my attention that my suggestion to contact me via TALK if you can’t sign up might be an issue… :relaxed:

When I posted this announcement/thread, it was because I had received several PMs (and email messages) on behalf of members who had been experiencing problems registering an account on TALK. I replied to the email messages and PMs prior to posting this thread; and, the wording was a result of me having just replied to the PMs about it. :wink:

At any rate, it’s a very good point… So, I’ll modify it to say:

Please either send an email to [email protected], or ask someone to reply to this thread and/or send me a PM on your behalf, if you continue to have problems registering for an account here on our TALK forum.

Thanks!!
:slight_smile:

1 Like