Printmaking Committee Election - July 29, 7:00pm

I am unable to perform my duties as the chairperson of the printmaking committee to what I consider to be acceptable standards. My continued occupancy of this position would be doing a disservice to the committee and DMS as a whole. Therefore, I will be stepping down at the conclusion of the election on the 29th.

I have been made aware that @jrkriehn will be running for chairperson, and Judy has my full endorsement. If you are interested in running, please do so.

4 Likes

Thank you doing cat-herding duties for the past many months, Matt. Hope we continue to see you guys around being regular peeps!

6 Likes

Although I’m unable to make the committee election tonight, I’m eager to hear the outcome and to see more Printmaking, especially screen printing, courses and activities on the books!

As a new member, I hope I can help @jrkriehn spread some love on the art and science of screen printing at the DMS.

Cheers!
Drew

2 Likes

YES, agree! Classes please please!

While our more prolific instructors are taking a well-deserved break through August, they are working with a new teacher to get some silk screen classes onto the schedule. Other committee members will be planning intro classes. Stay tuned!