Printing with ninja flex

Would anyone be willing to do a one-on-one class on ninja flex or can I request to get one on the schedule?

Thanks!
Evan

1 Like

I’m interested in learning too if you’re ok with a two-on-one

Good Evening,

Can I bump this up? Anyone know how to print with ninjaflex would be willing to show?

Bumping again to see if anyone wants to help?

Paging @Team_3D_Fab :blankspace:

Would love to teach this, one caveat I haven’t taken the class myself. sorry.

@axeonos Who’s available for teaching the class? Also,who’s available to teach the teacher :wink:

I found my notes. The next time I’m at DMS (probably tomorrow Dec 14) I will run a few tests to refresh my brain.

So, if you are interested in a NinjaFlex class reply with a day / time. At this point, any day is a good choice and any time between 12 PM and 12 AM (afternoon / evening) is a good choice.

1 Like

Awesome - thank you very much for offering to help!

I will likely be there today as well. But, so that other can register for the class, perhaps we wait a few days to schedule it? 7:00 PM on next thursday the 21st?

I apologize for the confusion. I am NOT teaching others today (Dec 14). I am reviewing so I know the material well enough to teach others at some point in the future.

Excellent. An opening bid. Who else is interested?

1 Like

Testing went well. My brain is fresh and ready to dump all of its NinjaFlex knowledge.

1 Like

@daniel0 - are you interested?

@Brian - I assume you are still good? I can meet you in the 3d printing lab at 7.