Pressure Washing Back Parking Lot(Action Required)

FYI there is a group coming out to pressure wash tonight. I am not confident on what time they will show up but I would ask that all cars are moved from the back parking lot while they are there.

1 Like

There was a group that came by LAST night and pressure washer the white parking stripes.

Interesting… Did they clean up the oil stains?

Hey Robert,
How much of the back parking lot? Here is a picture if you could highlight an area.

It’s just the area behind the building but need to find out if it was them that came out.

They were power washing the far north side of the complex back area.

Couldn’t get to them with cars parked on top of the oil stains.

I was there all day/evening yesterday and had no idea.

Better communication would have helped with this effort: effective pre-notification (e.g. posted notices), big garish sign on back door day-of, PA announcements during the evening (“Attention: please move your car if it is in back lot”).

It may still be helpful if indeed they will be back tonight.

Fully agree. I put in a call to someone to find out what is going on.

Can someone move the Space Bus™ if they are cleaning tonight?

lol…we wouldn’t accidentally want it to get a clean spot on it!

3 Likes

Yep it will be back in storage tonight.

2 Likes

Ok the power washing last night was not releated to the the power washing we are having done tonight.

The mgmt group told me to expect them around 7PM - 7:30PM

It would be helpful if someone could put up signs in the back lot to not park in the back.

Are they power washing at the back neighbors too?

It was not in the SOW but I have a feeling they will do what they do my goal is to get as much of the oil stains off the concrete as possible.

I’ll put out signs saying:

No Parking in back or at back neighbors tonight
6:30 – 10:00
Power Washing
all the oil spots

1 Like

Signs are up, can someone get in touch with Allen Wan. His mini-van is parked out back on top of one of the bigger spots.

1 Like

So when are they coming?

Things are getting “interesting”. There is a pressure washer guy and a painting guy here tonight. Apparently the Building Management sent a guy out to paint the stripes on the same night Robert sent out a guy to power wash.

Communication could have been better…

1 Like

Robert, next time you organize something like this, please be here. Don’t just assume that anyone here knows wtf you had set up.

4 Likes