Powdercoat this weekend (01/05/2018)

Hi,

I’m wondering if there’s anyone willing to certify me for the powdercoat oven. I’ve got several engine parts ready to go, and I’m trying to get my car back together this weekend. I also have my own powder.

I’m willing to pay for gas/lunch for your time. I’d really appreciate the help.

Thanks,
Dave

I’ll be back in town tomorrow evening and glad to help. Don’t bother with gas / lunch, be willing to pass the training on as needed.

Cheers,

-Jim

1 Like

Great! I am happy to teach others. I’ll be at DMS at 4-5 for a class tomorrow, and can stay as late as I need to.

Thanks,
Dave

I am looking to powdercoat a 16 inch round. Is it possible to do mine at the same time? I hate to put that tent up by myself for such a small piece.

I would love to take the powder coating oven class as well. I will also be at the Space tomorrow.

Thanks,
Hansa

Me too, me too. What time? I have a bunch of stuff just waiting to get edumacated in the delicate process. Jeff

I am here, feel free to call me at 763.354.4677

Dave

1 Like

High i would love to take this ckass as well. I am in arlington, tx at the moment but can be there in 30 minutes if a class/lesson is going on.

-Musashi
702-426-1385

Hi all,

My flights got delayed and I didn’t arrive until very late.

If people can do today what times work best?

Tonight after 5 for me

Earlier would be better so I can powdercoat in the light outside. I can train others once I have been trained

Thanks,
Dave

I can swing by later tonight separately.

Ping me on my cell: 469.559.2075

Was able to powder coat today, but a few spots were not as good. Is there a way to put another coat on, or do I have to redo the whole thing over?

Would someone in this group be willing to teach me to powdercoat this weekend?

My class is currently full, but if you stop by at the beginning you can take the large oven training. That’s the only part that requires a sign-off.

The gun is an Eastwood dual voltage, and they have great youtube videos. I have another class about to hit the calendar, but it is reserved for overflow since tomorrow’s class ended up overbooked. I’m currently evaluating when I can get another class in.

-Jim

1 Like

I’ll pay for 1 on 1 on powdercoating and oven certification. I would love to learn how to do this!
Or, if there’s an upcoming class, please let me know.
-Ian L. 214-471-2974