Pottery Apron on Amazon

So I thought I would share the full coverage pottery apron I just got on Amazon for $27 (w/clipped coupon). They have other colors and each is a slightly different price. You can see pictures in the review section.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MM67LGR/

It’s actually really nice and light. In the age of Covid-19, I’m not comfortable sharing any kind of public aprons, so I went searching for my own. I have a different version (split leg, but not full coverage) from the same company coming later today to wear for hand building and glazing.

So if you want your own personal apron, I think it’s nice for the price and will fit anyone (big or small). The positive reviews on Amazon are what made me want to try it. Just wanted to share my find! :hugs:

4 Likes

Nice! Thanks! :slight_smile:

I’ll bring them to the butter dish class on Friday if you want to see both aprons in person.

1 Like

K :slight_smile:

What color are you getting? I wanna be twinsies!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh…so you don’t want to be twinsies with me??? :thinking: I see how it goes! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Uggghhh…flashback to my childhood. (I am a twin. And my mom was one of those moms.)

3 Likes

Does super relaxed potter guy come with it? I need that kind of pottery zen.

1 Like

I now have received both aprons that I ordered and neither came with a relaxed pottery guy. :cry:

3 Likes