Poll: New T-Shirt Run! Sizes Needed!

Hey everyone, I will be hosting a screen printing class soon but I need to know what size range the DMS has now. Please pick your size from the options below so we can get an updated idea of how many of each to buy. The shirt style will be the same as last time, a basic cotton T-shirt, since the art isn’t going to change. The color will stay red unless there is an overwhelming objection. If you have another color preference, post it below (no white or black tees, those colors are in the art.)

• Extra Small
  • Small
  • Medium
  • Large
  • Extra Large
  • 2X Large
  • 3X Large
  • 4X Large
  • 5X Large
4 Likes

Can I order (2) 3XL? Thank you!

I’d love a medium in blue. How can I go about making that happen?

Pearce
I would like two 2X
Richard B

I can bring you my own 4XLT if that works.

I would like (2) Mediums and (1) small and be willing to pay whatever for em. Thanks!

I selected “Extra Large”… But honestly, I have no idea what size I’ll need at any given time… (losing weight - great on health - sux on having to keep buying smaller clothes - lol).

More than anything though… I want to put a bid in for “Heather Red” colored shirts! I was able to buy one of the few heather red shirts from the first batch and love the material!

Oh oh 'n can we get a handful of children’s sizes, please? My grandsons love the one shirt I got for them to share; but, being an adult ‘small’ doesn’t fit quite the same as a child’s size would. I’d love to get each boy one or two shirts of their own (so they don’t have to share the one that ‘sorta’ fits… :wink:

Thanks! :slight_smile:

I’d like to get a XL & 2XL, let me know the $. TY

This poll is going to be used to get an idea of how the space should spread out the sizes, its not going to be held up as an order form. No worries though, extras of each size will be purchased.

The poll seems to have made an almost perfect bell curve.

1 Like

I would get 2 Large T shirts, one each for Max and Tycho. Great idea! If there is a choice, black or red look great with the logo.

I will be pulling the info from this poll in the next few days to place an order for shirts please be sure you get your size in.

@AlexRhodes and I wanted to get a test run of shirts off the current design screens before we ordered a bunch of shirts and forgot the supplies, so there is almost a full size run on the shelves. The green tees are “limited” due to only being available due to a gocupi oversight. Get them while you can!

2 Likes

heres the post about the class, check it out if you wanted a color other than red.