Please check out Blender 3D modeling class

I am teaching a 3D modeling class in Blender on the 19th. Still have 4 openings, and need at least one more person to fill out the 3 person quota. There will be plenty of space so we will all be able to social distance as each person can use their own computer.

5 Likes

For interested parties, the class is here:

https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/16042

I already signed up! I’ve been wanting to learn Blender for a long time.

1 Like

Since the class is already full, will you consider teaching another class? I’ve tried to learn blender a few times and keep struggling with it.

1 Like

Yes, I have already put down another for next Friday

2 Likes

The class is now live on the calendar. Are we using the computers there in pillar of solitude or do we need to bring our own with blender already installed?

No need to bring anything

2 Likes

I took the class last night and it was great! I highly recommend it! Crossing my fingers there will be a more advanced class in January. :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Good class and a good intro project. And Blender 2.8 is SO MUCH better than previous versions.

If you haven’t used Blender lately, give it a try. And take the class if Hanna offers another one.

1 Like

I have put 2 more classes up for anyone else who might be interested. November 3rd and 4th, both at 6:30pm to give people more time to get there through traffic. Should be hitting the calendar in a couple days

4 Likes