Plastics suppliers

Plastic supplier
Can someone update the plastic supplier list ? Please add e&t plastics to the list… they are half the cost of everyone else on our list… I called for a 4x8x1/8 ot acrylic it was $78.00

E & T plastics
1010 E Levee St
Dallas, TX 75207
United States
+1 (214) 742-6032

3 Likes

How much was the 4x8? I’m looking to buy one, too.

I didn’t price 1/4” but their number is in the post

Thank you sir.

@John_Marlow – would you do the honors, please?

You can be that someone. All persons with active membership accounts can log into the wiki, and edit most pages.

Thank you for helping us keep our resources up, even if you choose not to make the edit. :+1:

2 Likes

I’ll be glad to make the edit.

EDIT: Done.

https://dallasmakerspace.org/wiki/Plastics_Suppliers

2 Likes

The website link says they are a fabricator, but since you are buying material from them I’ll add that as a note.

Thanks I didn’t know that., next time I’ll just Nike!

2 Likes

Cool lead! Thank you!

Update:

I visited E&D in-person today. Their staff was great. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Seems like a great resource.

However, they are almost exclusively a plastic fabrication company. They have three CNC machines, two 4x4 and one 4x8. As they put it, “We’re essentially a woodshop but for plastics.”

So, they have a very limited stock of plastics available for purchase. It’s pretty much just acrylic with a little HDPE. No HIPS, ABS, PETG, Delrin, etc.

If you’re looking for anything other than acrylic, go elsewhere. But, if you’re looking for a fabrication place, this would be a great spot. Their prices were reasonable.

3 Likes

So I’m not sure where and why E&D ever got mixed into this.

The place I suggested to @got_tools was E&T. T as in Tango.

2 Likes

The original post was for a plastic company at 1010 Levee St., Dallas. That’s the address for E&D Plastics (and there was a link for the same company).

E&T Plastics is apparently another company located at 1174 Security Dr., Dallas.

1 Like

Correct. E&T is a supplier (and does some fabrication). E&D is primarily a fabricator.

Thanks for the clarification. I added E&T to the wiki list and clarified that E&D is primarily a fabricator.

1 Like

I don’t know either - I didn’t catch the goof when I posted the link… but I called E-T plastics

3 Likes