Plastic / acetate roll?

I am looking for a plastic film or acetate sheet. Not vinyl sheets like what are used on the laser.

It can be something else, just giving the general area.

I am wanting to make some geometric shapes. I want to make the frame then cover the frame with plastic. I want it to be stiff enough to hide the frame.

The sizes may vary. Not massive, probably not bigger than a basketball. I need a roll not small sheets. Geometric not spherical.

Thanks for the suggestions.

How much do you need?

Would a roll of Dura-Lar work? You can get a roll relatively cheap on amazon. Its not totally opaque, though.

I did not know about Dura-lar. That looks like the right stuff.

What thickness? It is .01 .005 and on down.

Thanks.

Hmm, I’m not sure. I usually use .005, but I’m just using it for painting on with alcohol ink, so the thickness is basically irrelevant to me.

Can you bring a small sample, please? I just want to feel it and crease it to see how crisp of an edge I can get.

I am coming to the BOD meeting tonight. Or you could leave it with Stan or in the CA mailbox.

BTW. The clipboard display is stale. Might be time to have a blank wall again. I never “felt” the value of that one.

I won’t be up there tonight, but I’ll be on that side of town tomorrow. I can drop by and leave it in the CA mailbox.

RE: Yeah, I’m not keen on the clipboard display either.