PlasmaCAM trainers wanted

I have you and Angela down for sitting in my class Sep 11. If you want to change - no problem. Just let me know.

Great. We will be there.

@jast @zmetzing Four classes by three instructors in the next two and a half weeks and they are all full! Lots of interest in one of the most fun tools at DMS.

1 Like

I am willing to learn how to clean the bed up if someone will show me.
I saw there was a lot of slag on it. I realize that everyone should clean up after themselves but realistically it does not always happen.

1 Like

Calling @dallasmagna @jeffbob and his wife Angela will be attending my Sep 11 class to prepare to teach PlasmaCAM. Now Jeff wants to do more!!

My father always told me that when you borrow a tool leave it in better condition than when you borrowed it.
I want optimum performance from the tools I use. The only way to insure that happens is to leave it in that condition.
I am way too old to be doing almost anything more than once. Plus, stand up folks are only excellent when they take care of someone else’s tools.

Jeff Whitcomb
2100 Bowling Green
Denton, TX 76201
800-969-9368
cell-903-203-9463
“The only good sense is one of humor, without it all the others are worthless.” JCW
[email protected]

1 Like