PlasmaCAM slot (should be) open, Sunday, Aug 12 [claimed]

I’m unable to attend today’s 4:00 PlasmaCAM training.

I tried to cancel my RSVP so someone else could attend (the event is full), but am unable to do so even though it is listed under my ‘Attending Events’ list.

**MODS/ADMINS/@tomthm ** - could you please cancel my RSVP so the class is no longer full and someone else can use the slot.

1 Like

Paul,

Thank you for the heads up.

Tommy

1 Like

If there is nobody on the waitlist, I’d like to fill the vacancy.

By way of explanation only, that’s because the cancellation deadline was yesterday. The calendar only supports one cancellation deadline - it’s the “you get a refund” cancellation deadline.

1 Like

…and even if someone with super powers cancelled your registration, the cancellation deadline also prevents anyone from jumping on that “open” slot.

1 Like

My bad - I didn’t see the cancellation deadline. Usually the deadline is closer to class time than a day. All’s well that ends well - good to see that @Fonzie517 is able to pick up the available slot.

1 Like

I’m not able to register for the open spot, as the registration deadline is passed, but if I can get some confirmation that I’ll have a spot, then I’ll be there. I’m considering helping with the offsite work from noon-2 and asking @tomthm if I can join the laser 101 class as well.

Stephen,

I’ll save the open spot for I hope you get this in time to make it.

Regards,
Tommy

1 Like

Thanks! I’m at the space now. I’ll look for you near the lasers.