Plasma Cutter Consumables for sale locally /maker trade?

Anyone know a local spot that sells the right nozzle/electrode or have some consumables for the plasma cutter they may sell / trade? I’m in a bit of a rush to try and get a project done. I don’t have a fixed timeline, but I’m in a rare stint of not doing regular work and have a lot of parts that need cutting for my truck.

To clarify, I’m asking if anyone has found a spot locally that stocks the right consumables kit; if it has to be ordered I can order from just about anyway.

Cheers,
-JIm

Metroplex Welding Supply is a real good supplier thats local

Metroplex doesn’t stock them, it’s something they have to order as well.

Give airgas a try, lewisville had 3 of the 5 parts in stock

Which Metroplex & What consumables for which machine?

I frequent Airgas for work, Joe Field doesn’t have much for plasma cutter consumables regardless of brand. Ive been by Metroplex in Grand Prairie, Mesquite & Northwest Highway. They all carried the Hypertherm consumables.

1 Like

I’ve bought consumables for both the CNC and hand held plasma cutters from the Metroplex welding on Northwest Highway. My last purchase was about two months ago.

1 Like

I only saw one Metroplex when I did a lookup. I’ll check around.

I mostly need to ensure I have electrodes and nozzles handy since I’ll eat
them faster

1 Like

My reply was about xonsumables for the miller. I have myself purchased hypertherm consumables from metro off northwest hwy

Hypertherm. I’m CNC cutting some plate for my truck.

1 Like

When do you want to do it? I’ve got some brand new ones, more than I need, I’ll give you a set. I have a few pieces to cut and don’t use the plasmacam often, so I’d like to come help and get more practice on the machine.

2 Likes

Metal supplier gave me a later than expected ready date of Monday or Tuesday morning, so ether Monday or Tuesday evening. I may end up having to Friday. Originally was planning for this weekend but the metal came late, so my schedule isn’t as rushed as when I first wrote this.

If you’re selling your consumables anyway that works for me, though I can also likely get an order in now.

1 Like