Plasma class (and other letters)

Darn it! I’m in class on Monday and Weds. nights.
I hope there will be another one soon on an off night.

There will certainly be more to come. I have one to be coming on the schedule on the 7th. I just kinda picked a random night last night. I know I didn’t want to pick Tuesday the 8th since it was voting day. If there wants to be a poll setup for different days I can certainly setup for one of those days.

2 Likes

I just have to be patient and take it as it comes. My schedule and yours will line up sooner or later.
Heck, next semester it could be Tues and Thurs when I’m scheduled. I got two classes I want to teach but I have to prioritize my time right now.

I’m planning to schedule one on an upcoming Thursday, which is my “free” day of the week. There were a number of instructors who were in the train-the-trainers class, so I’m sure we’ll have at least 3 a month.

2 Likes

hooray! and other letters to fill out the minimal requirement!

CNC Plasma class is live and on the calendar for next Thursday. Grab your spot now!

4 Likes

I’m in. should be fun.
burn baby, burn.

1 Like

In as well! Looking forward to it.

Lol. For some reason mine kept showing up for a 500$ fee. Screwed around with it last night & think I got it. I must have clicked 3D printer when I was setting it up.

CNC plasma class is now also on the calendar for November 7th.

1 Like

Rats. Already full.

EDIT: Thursday full. 11/7 had space (at least one) :slight_smile:

I’d like to take this class, since Thursday is the day I go to the DMS and I’m finally back in town.