Pistol Ammunition Reloading Basics - class full check back for future offerings

https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/embed#collapse-103

After much effort - we can finally see the Hatcher’s Pistol Ammunition Reloading Basics class on the Events calendar for Sunday September 17th - Purple Classroom.

I cleaned 9mm and .40 S&W brass for the class today.

Bring me your questions - I’ll be happy to answer them.

2 Likes

The class has filled - so check back for future offerings and feel free to stick your head in next weekend to take a look at what we’re doing.

And keep those questions coming.

Thanks for getting this on the calendar…at the exact same time I’m teaching a laser class. Ha. Seriously thanks for getting a class going and I’ll jump in on the next one.

Many Thanks to Thurman - couldn’t have set up the class and run it nearly as well without him!!!

Thanks Steve and Russell for their contributions and experience during the class.

Nick - we’ll settle up on the supply fees after the class accounting entries hit.

Axel,

Thanks for the class, I learned quite a bit and feel like I could run off on my own and not make things go pop unexpectedly.

1 Like

Don’t hesitate to ask questions if you get stuck on something. We’ve got several decades of combined experience on the Hatches crew - we’re happy to help.

Another good, informative class at the Space. Not only did we get insightful teachings from Axel and Thurman, Steve and even Russell but we got to see what booboos look like when you reload your own ammo. All that is left is to go put those down range and see what else we can learn. Be safe, Shoot straight, Reload your ammo…

3 Likes

damn! I missed this class, and just post a question on the next class. anyone reloading any time soon? I would like to help and learn.