Pictures from the first makercrawl - Denton

So look at me finally remembering.
Hopefully this will be able to be seen by everyone

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-9lwxsfTaRgLTRDNU5uMi0tbHc?usp=sharing

4 Likes

Google drive tells me I don’t have permission, for what that’s worth.

3 Likes

Same for me, they must be really good.

2 Likes

Adults only, no doubt…

2 Likes

Hahaha yes I was trying to share my “forbidden adult maker folder” kidding kidding.

I apparently can’t alter the settings outside my school district from a phone - only a laptop anywhoooo- try the link again it should work this time.
It’s our Denton Trip!

Firstly, thank you for sharing.
Secondly, for whatever this is worth, the non-Apple troglodytes amongst us are incapable of doing anything with the files other than view them on Google Drive.
Which is fine, if that’s the only intention. And I suspect it generally is.
Buuut…
Some of us were considering putting them up on the Blog (which could also be to blame; long story) and it refuses to cooperate. Even if they’re converted to jpgs (can’t recall which converter I used @ the moment, but they were subsequently viewable in the host OS, which might have been Windows 10, or Ubuntu something; dont’t recall that, either). So maybe this is more of a “could our blog work better if the software were updated?” question, rather than a “whine about Apple elitists” question, but… How would a person go about getting these in a format that plays nicely with {whatever the wordpress/lightbox/robogallery versions are}?

Or just blame Google, it’s their system.