Picnic people who didn't purchase tickets

You can no longer buy tickets via the calendar. You must bring cash to the picnic. I will have blank stickers for name tags for you. I will have a metal tin for taking money. Send me your name if you want me to make you a name tag before the picnic.

As of yesterday we touched 100 attendees exactly. Holy shit.
Just be patient with us and accommodating. We will need help setting up and cleaning up.

4 Likes

Sure I have a Robert Davidson and Zandt Tittle we were thinking about doing some smoking of our own to compete with the fabled Dicks BBQ.

We were just trying to decided Smoked Brisket or Smoked Chicken

3 Likes

I’ve signed up for set up.
Son is spending the day adventuring with friends.
Which means I can lend more support beyond showing up at 5pm.
Contact me with any specific requests.

1 Like

Brisket … 9876543210

brisket :blankspace::blankspace::blankspace::blankspace::blankspace::blankspace:

Awesome just sent out an email.
Thank you!

Dickeys is doing brisket and pulled pork Just so you know. But dear lord this is Texas so brisket basically is like butta round here.
I like a little meat competition going on.

2 Likes

I think you need some chicken for the vegetarians…
(joking, people, joking. Also, can’t attend, so my vote<0)

2 Likes

I just heard that Austin has a vegan Bar B Q place!

Shocked me

1 Like

If there is electricity i can bring a hot dog roller. Vegan hotdogs are a thing

1 Like

I made chocolate pie. Let me know if we need anything else. Also, if I should still bring the auction stuffs since I became the token ARD child and couldn’t make it in this week

1 Like

And we are off!

4 Likes

veggiecue?

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Scratch that…just read the email about having too many deserts. I’ll stop in the morning and pick up some kinda salad. But not a healthy one because parks demand all salads are covered in mayonnaise :wink:

2 Likes

I need you to show me where the chocolate pie is located, please.

Regards,

Steve

5 Likes

Update as of this afternoon

5 Likes

Meat Sweats for Everyone!

@uglyknees My teenage son’s team has grown by two more! I’ll sacrifice my Dickey’s ticket for one of the kids and bring a crockpot of hotdogs and brats. Can I score another ticket on site, or no? Off to the store…

Hey sure people are dumping cash at the site. I don’t mean to ghost you I started pulling stuff out of the closet. Ben is coming at 4 as well to load. Somehow everything has exploded. So much stuff!

1 Like