(Pet) Faces of DMS - levity and hilarity welcome

This is one of the best threads I’ve seen on talk in quite a while. I used to share life with a yellow lab but I currently don’t have a dog in my life. I miss her, she passed some years ago after almost 14 years, and this thread really perked me up.

Ya’ll have some interesting pets. Hmm, have you ever heard that pets begin to resemble their owners?

Thanks for sharing these ya’ll.

9 Likes

I think this dog may be hiding something …

dog wolf beast shadow

12 Likes

Here’s my pup, Maggie. She’s the reason it’s hard for me to get to 7PM weekday classes.

(after a roadtrip from Austin, she leaves nose prints on my window whenever we’re driving)

Here she is doing the ONLY trick she knows. Folks love it when she stands up. (awww, she thinks she’s people!)

I’m guessing this is her “you better not post these pics on the internet” face.

16 Likes

Can we talk about pets that will be?

1. seriously trim the overgrown tree from hell
  2. build the coop
    2a. build extra chicken based flair
    2b. amaze myself at how terrible I build things
    2c. ugly cry
    2d. call friends
  3. adopt two-three more Joes
    jpg
9 Likes

Were-are-my-cookies-at-wolf

1 Like

I’ll bet nobody else has a 7-year-old toad

23 Likes

Close enough…

16 Likes

Here is Ethel. She is my best friend and has so much shade to throw

12 Likes

He thinks he is a dog.

17 Likes

My Dog (Darla), she wont go to bed until I do on the weekdays.

My wife’s dog (Ralf) He should be 7-8 lbs & he is double that.

14 Likes

I gots one of those too…

14 Likes

13 Likes

OMG! What an epic performance for Plant! I gotta find and watch that show. (Referring to the posted piggies named Ann and Nancy.)

3 Likes

People on Talk … haha

8 Likes

I’ll see that and raise you this
;

2 Likes

Alright … I take that … and raise you this one charming snake

classy snake 2

6 Likes

well, the title does say levity and hilarity…

hope everybody had a good laugh…

1 Like

“Now Kith”

1 Like
  1. Mike Tyson’s way of saying the word Kiss. “I shouldn’t bitten that ear, now I gotta kith and make up.”

2. a classic Canadian child who cannot spell his name correctly see: keith

3. all the people you both know and like who are not your relatives or family. Somewhat synonymous with “friends”, but used more generally. There are probably people in your work place or school or neighborhood who are not exactly friends, but they are kith.

Not pets per se, but I do provide the habitat for numerous anoles:

During my sweatpalooza shed building project, these guys were engaged in a long-running territorrial dispute of some sort. It was apparent that the green one was either attempting to shoo off the other, smaller one … or based on it’s constant dewlap displays, perhaps transmit some DNA. Shortly after I snapped the picture the green anole jumped into the cross-connect box and the little one made itself scarce. The green one then side-eyed me the rest of the day from the tree.

12 Likes