(Pet) Faces of DMS - levity and hilarity welcome

I’ll kick this off.
Google Photos
Ella (left) and Moses (right). Yes, Moses is the same dog as my avatar - still a baby, only about 95 lbs heavier.

14 Likes

This is Turbo Nacho. Judger of all things, occasional muse and reluctant garage helper.

19 Likes

Oh. My. God. WHATCUTEFUGGINDOGGO!!!111

I’m loving this thread already.

2 Likes

Another member of the menagerie. This is Truman, of the Permanent Grumpy Face clan. Few people enjoy less things than Truman.

15 Likes

I’d probably feel the same way if someone made me wear a Christmas tie … But he sure is patient to be willing to wear it.

4 Likes

Arrggghhh…some pesky types-a-lot beat me to it!

2 Likes

This is Claus pronounced CLAWS. She is a naturally stand offish and prefers to hide under fabric rather than lay on top of it. If you notice a bump under the covers of a fleshly made bed, odds are Claus is the bump. If your in her good graces, she will let you play with her, but she likes to play rough, thus the name.

This is Dusty, she is a mouthy BITCH. She has a full range of vocalizations that you get to understand after a while. She has affection for men first, no matter how much love a female gives her, as soon as a guy walks in the room it is like no one else is in the room.

14 Likes

This is our much loved Bullmastiff Abbey. We actually had to euthanize her this week (Tuesday 5/22) to take away her pain and rapid degradation due to hip dysplasia and failing kidney function. She was a wonderful family member for 11.5 years.

Other than that, we have two Pugs whose pics. I will post eventually.

19 Likes

Aww, man, sorry for your loss. Mastiffs can be such sweethearts!

3 Likes

Princes Caitlin.

More pictures here…
http://nettelmann.org/pictures.php?i=16

17 Likes

This is Hamlet, Sir Hamzelot, Hammie, Sammich, Ham Sandwich, Hambo, Bubbies, or Meowser. He is 14 now and still acts like a crazy 3 year old cat.

18 Likes

that’s a live edge cat

4 Likes

It’s his favorite place in the house. That is where he goes when we get home for his pets.

Cthulhu and Satan. they are mommas little hell hounds.

17 Likes

These ladies came to us with less than inspiring names, so I challenged family and friends on Facebook to Name Those Piggies, a game that played out over a couple of days. My late husband was quiet on the subject. Then finally he replied with not a word, only this video.

https://vimeo.com/226640440

And so, our ladies are named for the two rock goddesses who made Robert Plant cry.

16 Likes

Boss lady aka Lily. One of the few Chihuahuas I’ve ever met that isn’t 50% tremble/hate and 100% yappy. She just wants to cuddle and sleep. Last pic is her high as a kite after surgery

14 Likes

Mr Hyde, aka M.Hyde, Esq. Literally followed me home 11 years ago when I was paying rent one night and has been mooching ever since.

That SQL isn’t fixing itself, Fleabag

A former co-worker’s cat that I adopted when she learned that her young child was badly allergic to cats. She named him Uryu, not that he responds to much more than rustling noises and opening the pantry door.

Lily, the sad hound. Adopted her about a year ago - she looked like death at the time, but with sensible care and living indoors she’s looking healthy.

If it fits, Lily sits.

15 Likes

That’s sure enough a sad looking hound.

2 Likes

Summoning Cathulhu

22 Likes

Photo dump of my dog Oz, who will be turning 2 next week. He always insists on being close by, even when I’m working in the garage on projects. Even so, he’s pretty tolerant when I go away to the makerspace for a while, but makes up for lost time by sprawling over my lap.

13 Likes