Pelican 0450 Tool Chest w/ Hockey Puck Lock mount - must go ASAP

The stupidly rugged toolchest from Pelican; just survived a bunch of storms in the bed of my pickup when driving back from vegas last night / today.

Must go ASAP. $400 OBO.

Lock / chain not included, but I can maybe scrunge up a piece of the nice Abus square cross section if you’re not picky and toss in a little more. The puck lock I unfortunately can’t sell since it’s keyed to some of my other stuff.

For those wondering why the rushed sudden tool dump, DEF CON always prompts my summer cleaning and I may need to suddenly move out a large number of my tools this week.

So lend me a hand, get some gear for pennies knowing it’s been battle-tested, and help someone get stuff out of their apartment!

Cheers,
-Jim

This is the model: http://www.pelican.com/us/en/product/cases/mobile-tool-chest/protector/0450

What model number Pelican Case. Assume foam is not there or configured for your use.

Pelican 0450, and correct no foam / existing foam heavily cut. But two drawers’ foam are cut for kobalt wrenches :stuck_out_tongue:

This looks sweet. Dont have $400 though. Some bigger ones in the background too I see. What are all those for? I could use something like that for the outdoor gear I have, but its unnecessary.

bottom one is a server transit chassis, and the one to the right is a Pelican cooler.

Cooler I may let go of (want a bigger one), but the server chassis has to stay since that’s a loander

Is the pelican case tool case 0450, is it a 7 drawer case with all drawer included?
Thanks

This thing is long gone.

Though as the title said yes it was an 0450 7 drawer case.

Thanks for letting me know.