Paying for consumables

The stuff I use is itty bits here and there across several departments. Of course, I’ll pay for laser and later when I’m trained vinyl and the wide-format printer separately, but how should I account for the $0.10 color photo I printed? A little thread here and there? Glue from woodshop?

I’m happy to play by the rules, but I sure wouldn’t be pleased about having to account for a dime if I were doing the bookkeeping.

Please advise.

For ca specifically everything should be noted on the square or on the envelope.

1 Like

I believe we also updated the wiki after the last discussion.

1 Like

It’s impossible to keep track of all the drips and drabs in a place like woodshop. My preferred method is to ante up $10, then estimate when I need to add more to the kitty - for a 1/4 sheet of sandpaper here and there or a bit of glue, or whatever…I’ve also gotten in the habit of having my own - that way I don’t get there and go, dang!, no 320 grit today! No hard and fast rule, just be mindful…

4 Likes

It looks like you have received good answers from Creative Arts and Woodshop already… (Thanks @uglyknees & @jlcourtman!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: )

[quote="clk75201, post:1, topic:18938"] how should I account for the $0.10 color photo I printed? [/quote]

Here is the answer regarding color print jobs:

3 Likes