Patent Law Class

This is Nick Stadler. I am a registered patent attorney and would like to give a introductory talk on patent law.

I plan is to give a talk at 2:00 pm on the Saturday of May 12th.

It looks like I’m currently on the calendar for the 13th (motherday). Please update the calendar so my talk shows up for the 12th.

The talk will be an hour long followed by an additional thirty minutes of Q&A. The plan is to give a survey of the basics (what patent rights are, who can get a patent, and how to get a patent) followed by some practical considerations for inventors.

2 Likes

@StanSimmons

The Lecture Hall is occupied on the12th from 10-3pm by the Robot Competition group. DPRG has the Interactive Room from 12-4PM. You could contact @cottjr and see if he really needs the last hour in the Lecture Hall , or you could use one of the smaller classrooms like Purple if your group is small enough. You currently have 3 registered attendees.

Would you like me to move it to the Purple Classroom on the 12th?

That make sense. There is no need for me to step on @cottjr’s time.

I think the purple classroom should be fine. The square footage looks about the same as the lecture hall. All I need is a place to show a power point.

Alternatively, I can stick it out and speak on mothers day if the community has a strong preference for the 12th. But I suspect that I’m not the only person who has family obligations that Sunday.

There’s 5 registered now. Looking forward to it.

I’ve moved your class to May 12 from 2-4pm in the Purple Classroom. Since that room only seats about 20, I’ve dropped the available seats on your event to match. Please let me know if you need anything else.

https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/5854

Please look thru the registered attendees and email or call them to let them know of the date change.

2 Likes