Panel Saw for sale

There’s a panel saw up for auction here. Would be an awesome addition to DMS.

1 Like

A panel saw like this could be very useful for the woodshop. Wish I had one to cut down a full sheet of plywood several months ago into more manageable pieces. Trying to get the operator of the panel saw at Lowes or Home Depot to cut it accurately never works out…

I’d throw in $50 to have a panel saw at the Space. I frequently need to cut dow sheets of plywood.

I’ll throw in $50 as well. Very useful item that doesn’t take up a lot of space. Bid ends in three days.

Food for thought: it needs a spot 16’ long to rip 4x8. 20’ to rip 5x10. This model can only crosscut 50", so no 5x5 or 5x10.

Edit: I also think a lot of people don’t know we have a Festool track saw. I mention it when I teach Basics, but I would guess most people don’t process what that is.

I’d never even seen a 5x10 sheet of plywood before buying the MDF for the router. And I’ve cut a LOT of plywood in my day.

Me either. 5x5s are much more common, but I was thinking it would be nice if we could cut the spoil boards down on the panel saw.

Count me in for another $50, if we can find the wall space for it.